www.flickr.com
FLICKR Sweety ni Royce's FLICKR photoset

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Happiness

"I used to think that that happiness can only be attain if you get what you want, if you become succesful in your life. Sure it can make you happy, but nothing can compare to the happiness that motherhood (and fatherhood) brings. Not a single minute will pass without me saying "thank you" to my Almighty God for giving me Claire Ysabelle. Just looking at her fills my heart and soul so much joy that I almost forgot all the pains and disappointments i had in the last 29 years of my life. I love you Clay-clay!".




They say that Motherhood is something that will change your life and lifestyle forever. And yes, my mommy friends and n@wie buddies are correct... our lives changed when the clock struck @ 6:55 am, on February 16, 2007.





After almost two years of waiting, we finally able to see, and hold Claire Ysablle. The little person in the 4d image I posted last January. Hubby called her Clay-clay and so that's how we call her now.

The coming of Claire Ysabelle has made a tremendous impact on our lives. She changed our everyday routine. Dati we can decide right away kung saan kami pupunta ni sweet pag holiday or kahit na regular weekend lang. We can do movie marathon, and gala to the max. But now, we have to think twice, minsan more than pa and consider a lot of things for Clay-clay.

We just hope that we can be the best parents for her, and that we can give her a better future.

Lots of update soon.

1 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger Mec said...

just always be guided by love sis... and am sure, the rest will fall into place and Clay-clay will grow up well :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home