www.flickr.com
FLICKR Sweety ni Royce's FLICKR photoset

Friday, January 12, 2007

You've got a name, Claire or Clarisse?




It's amazing what technology can do. Last December 28, on our 32 weeks AOG, we had our 4D ultrasound at MCU Hospital. For the very first time, we were able to see her. She looked like her Papa Royce, but I know her features will change once she's born, he he he.
Speaking of that, we are only a month-away from seeing her. We already bought a few of her things and hubby has the liberty to choose a name for our daughter for as long as it will have either Claire or Clarisse. Why these two? well, as most of my friends know, we went to Obando to ask for a blessing, and we're glad that barely a month after going there, Sta. Clara gave what we prayed for.
God is truly good to those who believe in Him and we thank God that we've gone this far, despite all the difficulties we had during my first trimester. I guess it wouldn't be bad if I ask all of you who got to read this to please pray for our safe delivery.












1 Comments:

At 5:28 AM, Blogger joy said...

waaah super congrats! its been months since i last checked my acct and its super nice that the first thing i saw was your comment on my message board =)

i like clarisse

 

Post a Comment

<< Home