www.flickr.com
FLICKR Sweety ni Royce's FLICKR photoset

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

i'm always looking for something to write about on this blog. i wanted to tell you guys that I am now on my 30th week of pregnancy. I wanted to show you how big i've become, i wanted to share with you the pains and joys I've gone through. I wanted to tell you about my fears and all that. sad to say, i wasn't able to find time to bring it up here. and i'm still not in the mood to write something about these things.

so what am i doing here right now? what am i thinking? with all honesty, i don't know. i wanted to share with you the situation i am facing right now. no, the baby is okay, thank God and I'm eagerly waiting for my edd. but this is more of a personal battle. should i let go the things/persons i love the most but has given me so much pain and continue with my life? or should i accept that some things are really beyond our control and no matter how wonderful the situation is, there will still be problems along the way?

God has been good to me for the past two years. He always help me when i am at the lowest point in my life and continously guiding me. with all that's been said, all I really wanted to say is that:

"Lord, enlighten me and make me accept the things that hurt me the most, help me set aside my wounded pride and become a living witness of your love and patience. Teach me to forgive and learn to understand why things are happening not the way i wanted them to be. Lastly, thank you Lord for always loving me despite my shortcomings, and thank you for making me strong."

Have a Merry Christmas! everybody.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home