www.flickr.com
FLICKR Sweety ni Royce's FLICKR photoset

Thursday, June 01, 2006

mumblings, rambling thoughts


Summer has come, and gone. And Rainy season is here. Sobrang bilis ng panahon, wasn't able to update my blog anymore. Aside from our anniv last april, can't remember any activity we had for the past five months except for some like...


I attended a presscon of Backstreet boys when they had a concert here last January

A celebration of my birthday and hubby's as well. Mine was on March 01, hubby was on March 14

on this pic are Royce's officemates and friends

L-R are Ate Mary Rose, Jaime, Joy, baby Sejie, Helen and my brother Edil. It was Ej's head that is partially hidden



A swimming treat courtesy of my parents to celebrate their 31st wedding anniversary

My loving nephew Carl Vincent's prep graduation.



The birth and christening of Sophia Lei, the first Borja grandchild

L-R Ninang Sheila, Daddy Roniel, Mommy Michelle, Sophiea Lei, and Ninang Bebang

My dear BIL Sony's first swimming lesson, he he he

(This guy is available, so if any of you reading this has a sister or cousin or friends looking for a nice pal, PM me for his number c,") acting cupid eh, he he he )

There are still other things I wanna share, but next time maybe. happy blogging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home