www.flickr.com
FLICKR Sweety ni Royce's FLICKR photoset

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The wonderful world of...

Digital scrapbook. Yes, I made it! I've been trying to make my own digi-scrapbook since last week but am only able to perfect it today, well at least. I saw Janix and Mec's creations and sobrang na-amazed ako on their creativity. When you look at it, seems like so easy to do. But for somebody like me who is not so familiar with photoshop or corel, it's not that easy huh! If I am using real scrapbook elements and stuff, most of them might have been wasted. But since everything is digital, you can undo and undo everything that you don't like.

It's also a big plus that there are numerous digi-scrapbook sites where you can find useful information. There's www.digitalfreebies.com for various tips and tricks and a lot of scrapbook freebies, http://courses.ivillage.com/ for FREE scrapbook classess! and of course http://www.adobe.com/ for that free (on trial of course) photoshop software.

I know I still need a lot of practice butI am so excited about this new project. Below are some of my finished products, and i made them from scratch.