www.flickr.com
FLICKR Sweety ni Royce's FLICKR photoset

Monday, January 16, 2006

100 times



exaggerated it is, but that's really how many times i watched our wedding video. we were only able to get hold of the video, and the album last december and since then, i never fail to watch it on my free times--holidays included.


the pictures are so alive that i found myself reminiscing everything. from the preparation until the day itself.

everybody that we are expecting to see are there to share with our joy, and I can't help but become teary eyed again. however, seeing things now with a much relax state of mind, there are some things that should have been done and handled differently. there may be some should-have- beens, like 1.) i should have kissed my parents and thank them right after they have given me to hubby but due to nervousness and excitement perhaps, I failed to do so. I know they understand my actions, but still, i should have done that. 2.) I should-have-lowered my bouquet to show off my beautiful gown. I feel like I've done nothing to give justice to the work of a good friend Renn, and for that I am sorry. 3.) i shouldn't have been smiling from ear to ear, just for the sake of the pictures and videos that is, because I am not that pretty on them, he he he. But I guess when you are truly happy, no matter how you concealed it, it will definitely show. just like what happened to me, see.

i promise myself, I will do it better next time. Uhmmm... sweet can we renew our vows on our anniversary? he he he... just asking...

1 Comments:

At 5:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home