www.flickr.com
FLICKR Sweety ni Royce's FLICKR photoset

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

A wonderful gift

After a couple of months hibernating, and thinking of what should i post here in my blog that is worth reading (well at least!), here it is now.

It was suppose to visit me middle of last month, but nothing came. I know something is wrong and I was feeling stranged a couple of weeks back. At the back of my mind, and in the bottom of my heart I am praying that my hunch be true.

When at last I had the courage to face it, I went to the nearest drug store and bought something that will surely help me unleashed some thoughts I have in mind.

But wait... before you think horrible things, all I am trying to say is that... I think I am a couple of weeks on the family way. At first I can't believe my eyes when I saw two purple lines, then I started counting, voila! I know and I can feel that our little bundle of joy is forming inside of me. I am very ecstatic and can't wait to share it with my husband. It was five in the morning and I woke up my sweety and asked " Love mo 'ko?" which he replied with "uh uhmm" while locking me up in his arms. I whispered to him "pregnant na ata ako" then suddenly he opened his eyes, looked at me straight and asked what was it again. Then I told him I had this test and that the result is two lines which means positive. I handed out to him the kit and when he saw it, he cried, and hugged me tight. I know it was tears of joy and both of us are very happy. Since it was the first Friday of the month, we hear mass and thank the Lord for this new blessing and asked Him to guide us in this new path, so that we'll be good parents to our child, that he or she be blessed with good health and wonderful personality when he/she grows up, and that our love ones will always be supportive of us.

I am yet to visit an OB but I am pretty sure that this is REAL. That there's a new life coming out soon, that our home will be filled with wonderful music from our little bundle of joy, that there will be little hands to hold on to and give us courage, peace and happiness in times when everything is not going right, and that there is a new wonderful person who will call us Mama and Papa.

Life is so good, and I am asking all of my friends, all of you who will get to read this to please pray for me and my child's safety everyday.

God bless us all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home