www.flickr.com
FLICKR Sweety ni Royce's FLICKR photoset

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

a new life


wondering who this cute boy is? well his name is Carl Vincent. He was the first born of my Kuya, and the first apo in our family. Being "first" he enjoyed all the love and attention from all of us. He is such a loving and thoughtful pamangkin to us and an adorable apo to his lolo and lola. though he now has two other siblings, Eivan Joseph and Eunice who are equally adorable kids, Vincent is still very much close to my heart.

Now that hubby and me were able to see an OB last weekend and know that our little baby is now 6 weeks and 6 days old, Vincent will soon be having a new playmate. we are so happy and can't thank God enough for this wonderful gift. this early, i am experiencing some back pains and cravings for some foods which i don't usually crave for before. the good thing is that morning sickness hasn't visited me yet and i wish, i hope and i pray that it will not come to me anymore. I can only pray that God give me and my baby good health and keep us safe everyday.


now i can say that popular line of Tuesday's song that goes like "...babae po ako".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home