www.flickr.com
FLICKR Sweety ni Royce's FLICKR photoset

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

keeping us smile everyday


For lack of other things to say, i just feel like posting here my second nephew's picture. His name is Eivan Joseph or EJ for short. There may not be many physical similarities between him and his Kuya Vincent,-- for one EJ is moreno like their Papa while Vincent is mestizo like their Mama--, but both kids are very lovable and super maharot. Like on this picture, EJ puts on his head a tiger stuffed toy and candidly pose for pictures. My sister who is a graphic artist made this collage afterwards. Isn't he cute? They really don't fail to make us laugh every minute of the day with their acts. And look at those lips, sarap kagatin di ba? My kuya teases me that my baby will somehow look like EJ kasi mukhang pinaglilihian ko daw ang anak nya. Not bad, he's cute anyway and i love the way he calls my name, Tata Nana (Tita Nene). And I love EJ and Vincent like my own. Can't wait for my own baby! ahhh.... seven months to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home